Symantec offers a wide array of security solutions employing our award winning technology. We provide our OEM partners with the software and services they need to deliver bundled and fully integrated solutions to their customers.
Products we secure include but are not limited to: Secure Gateways, Medical Devices, Network Equipment, Point of Sale Systems, Storage Servers, Cloud Computing Solutions, Managed Security Providers, Industrial Systems and Automotive/Transportation Systems.
- OEM partners can realize top-line revenue growth and increased margins with industry-leading products
- Online License Key portal
- Essential 24x7 or Business Critical technical support offerings
- Ease of renewals with co-term support to annual date
- Ability to participate in the Technology Integration Partner Program
- Dedicated Symantec Account Manager
- One-year minimum contractual obligation
- Minimum annual revenue
- Must bundle Symantec software solutions with hardware, proprietary software, or services
A lightweight security client designed to secure the Internet of Things (IoT) by protecting the endpoint and embedded devices. It offers manufacturers and asset owners of embedded systems robust signature-less, host-based protection in managed and unmanaged scenarios, without compromising device performance.
Endpoint Detection and Response Cloud proven endpoint detection and response with multi-tenancy, private cloud options and the ability to private label.
Scalable, high-performance malware detection and prevention for cloud services, NAS devices, Amazon S3 buckets, and SharePoint servers with centralized management and monitoring.
RuleSpace proven URL Web categorization databases with real-time analysis for OEM partners.